Monthly Community Conference Call: September 2014
Coaches can be slippery…
We know the drill AND we know what a powerful tool coaching can be.
- The differences from coaching a non-coach.
- How to coach a coach.
- The challenges of coaching someone with similar sophisticated skills.
- Building trust.
This conversation is especially useful for you if:
- You are coaching or want to coach another coach
- You are working with a coach right now
- You have been reluctant to hiring a coach
Jeb Bates is a great supporter of the GCA presenting at the last two conferences. Jeb is the Founder and Chief Experience Officer of the PaperRoom Institute. He is an experienced consultant and executive coach who leads teams and individuals through the innovative PaperRoom experience.
Login in the "Members" tab to hear this call.
Enjoy the Interview segment of our monthly community call.
Each month the Gay Coaches Alliance hosts a community call for it's members.
In the links here we offer the interview segment only of each of these calls with the world.
If you are interested in experiencing the full conversation consider becoming a member.