Be your best!
You need every possible advantage to ensure personal and professional success.
Working together, you and I will:
- Improve your self-confidence, productivity, interpersonal skills, and decision-making abilities.
- Set priorities that allow you to juggle multiple priorities and better integrate the personal and professional aspects of your life.
- Help you become a more effective leader.
- Explore opportunities for you to become more visible, take on more responsibility, and move up in your organization.
- Manage a big project or a significant life change without feeling overwhelmed.
- Explore new directions for your career.
- Develop strategies to cope, survive, network and stand out in an environment where you otherwise feel isolated.
As a corporate executive and leadership development professional, I saw first-hand the challenges gay men face in feeling valued, validated, and respected in the workplace. Many of us lack the extensive support networks that facilitate success in our business, professional and personal relationships. The resulting barriers can be difficult − if not impossible − to overcome and make it tougher for you to reach your full potential at work, in your business dealings, and in your personal life.
I'll help you develop strategies for overcoming these barriers and achieve more through goal setting, personal accountability, discipline, and focus. Together we will develop strategies for achieving greater balance and integration between work and your personal life.
My areas of specialty include leadership, entrepreneurship, professional development, career transitions and interpersonal communications. I also coach writers and journalists, as well as graduate students working on research projects.
I also run a successful consulting practice in leadership development, team building, strategic communications, and diversity. I also am a speaker and facilitator for workshops, groups and programs.
I am a certified life coach from the Life Coaching Institute of Orange County. I have a bachelor's degree in Mass Communications from Jackson State University, a graduate certificate in Leadership Studies from the Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations, and a master's degree in Organizational Leadership from Gonzaga University.
Contact me today to arrange a free initial consultation.
- GCA Member
- Establishment year:
Please login to view all listing details!