Be your best!
Working together, you and I will:
- Build your confidence, interpersonal skills, and decision-making abilities.
- Set priorities that allow you to better integrate the personal and professional aspects of your life.
· Explore new directions for your career and personal life.
· Enhance your leadership abilities.
- Explore opportunities for advancement.
- Manage a significant life change.
- Develop strategies to improve personal and professional relationships.
Gay men often struggle to feel valued, validated, and respected in the workplace, whether they are out or not. I'll help you develop strategies for achieving more through improved discipline, focus, and personal accountability while achieving greater integration between work and your personal life.
I am a certified life coach from the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. I have a bachelor's degree in journalism from Jackson State University and a master's degree in Organizational Leadership from Gonzaga University. I have a professional certificate in Leadership Studies from the Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations,
Contact me for a free initial consultation.
Please login to view all listing details!