The Bridge: Create Your New Extraordinary! 4-Month Group Coaching Experience To Infuse Your Life With Meaning, Passion, And A Sense Of Play
by Cory Colton
Because of our current global events, how are you different as a leader?
What meaningful ideas have arisen you wish to take forward? What no longer aligns that you can let go of?
How can you bring a sense of play back to your life?
This virtual group experience helps you:
• Leverage the power of coaching and the expertise of peers
• Explore a new embodiment of your leadership
• Experience meaningful conversation and mutual accountability.
• Understand your Enneagram profile for self-awareness and personal development
MONTHLY SESSION THEMES:
• Individual goal setting
• Understanding self through the Enneagram
• Energy and balance
• Bringing forward & letting go
• Creating community
• Ongoing success
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Corporate leaders
• Small business owners
• Community leaders
• Spiritual leaders
• Nonprofit (NGO) leaders
Limited to 8 leaders
• Two group sessions and one individual coaching session each month.
• $250 per month for each participant
• 4-month commitment
Your Coach Facilitator Cory Colton is the founder of Inflection Point Coaching. An executive learning and development leader as well as ordained interfaith minister and non-profit board executive, Cory has over 20 years’ leadership experience in multiple industries including hospitality, financial services, telecommunications, automotive and healthcare. Cory was a founder and minister at the Community for Conscious Living in New York City and is a frequent conference and congregational speaker.
Group starts September 12 Register by August 31
Contact Inflection Point
(Put “The Bridge” in the subject or call 646-541-0104)