My name is Chris Cooper. I’m a Life Coach and Career Coach. I help people work out what they want from their life, career or business. Through life coaching and career coaching, I support them to achieve the positive outcomes they are looking for.
Ultimately, it's about becoming the best version of yourself, reaching your potential and becoming the person you want to be - with a career you love and feel passionate about.
As your coach, I will help you become more focused and self-aware and set the right goals to get you to where you want to be.
Here are some of the areas that I typically work with people on:
Career Transition and Professional Development
- Exploring values and wider life goals to find the right career
- Working out what you want to do next in your career and putting in place a strategy to achieve it
- Overcoming procrastination, lack of motivation and work related stress
- Managing conflict and your emotions to be more effective and resilient at work
- Improving confidence and personal skills to enhance career development e.g. interviews, presentation skills, time management, leadership
- Resolving conflict and developing and improving relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Breaking free from the corporate world to set up your own business
Designing Your Life
- Identifying your life purpose – what you really want to do with your life.
- Working out what makes you feel happy and fulfilled – with a strategy to achieve it.
- Using your time better so you can do all the things you want to.
- Establishing productive and resourceful morning and evening routines to be more productive and do more every day.
- Beating procrastination and establishing positive, consistent habits.
- Understanding yourself better and what you want from life in order to be happy.
- Working out your values and understanding how they affect your life choices.
- Living mindfully to enjoy your life every day.
- Confidence building: overcoming limiting beliefs that have held you back from achieving the things you want to do.
- Identifying and appreciating your strengths: and how to use them to achieve your potential.
Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Developing your business to achieve defined life and career goals
- Overcoming procrastination and ‘freelancer blues’ and increasing your personal productivity
- Managing your wellbeing to stay focused and motivated for success
- Targeted marketing, online and social media strategy to grow your business
- Developing better relationships with all the people in your life - personal and professional
- Being more assertive and confidence building for difficult decisions.
- Having the confidence to find a new relationship – and one that is good for you.
- Resourceful habits for enjoying dating again
- Understanding and feeling confident and comfortable with your sexuality
I offer one-to-one coaching sessions by phone or video call (e.g. Skype or Zoom).
Working online means my coaching clients live across multiple time zones, despite me being based in Manchester, England.
When you’re trying to find a life coach, what’s most important is the person rather than finding someone nearby. Working online removes this barrier and means I can help you regardless of where you live.