The Members of the Gay Coaches Alliance
- You are here:
- Tony Zampella/Zampella Group, Inc.
We offer a different relationship: A Learning Partnership based on quality, care, and commitment.
Leadership development demands high impact learning.
At Zampella Group, we cultivate the learning to develop Servant Leaders, by working with:
• LEARNING PROFESSIONALS: designing new organizational learning cultures.
• COACHES: expanding their portfolio to include Servant Leadership through contemplative learning and practices.
• EDUCATORS: cultivating self-discovery and imagination as core to learning.
• ENTREPRENEURS: growing their enterprise to foster a culture of learning leaders.
Through our research, methods, and contemplative practices, we resource small and midsize organizations to support their leadership development. Our Services expand your capacity for Leading, Listening, and Learning, through:
• COACHING SERVICES to increase individual capacity for leading in the face of change.
• LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT to expand leadership mindset that generates a shared commitment and culture of learning.
• CONTEMPLATIVE PRACTICES to increase awareness and become more intentional in everyday life.
Anthony V. Zampella is an educator, activist, leadership coach, writer, and researcher in the field of adult learning and leadership development. His work includes an eclectic fusion of Western business models, generative learning methods, language-action theory and contemplative practices from Eastern wisdom traditions.
Since 1999, Tony has worked as an academic and leadership specialist, designing leadership programs for coaches and consultants, executives and first-time CEOs, and learning and development professionals.
His firm, Zampella Group, is a pioneer in “first person learning,” which is closely related to triple-loop learning, ontological learning, or transformative learning. Tony writes a regular blog, Learning Curve, for learning and development professionals, and serves on the Editorial Board of “The Philosophy of Coaching, an International Journal.”